Precautions Against Coronavirus at Coco Hair Salon in Eastbourne
In light of the ongoing Coronavirus situation, we are taking a common sense approach and would like things to continue as normal as much as is possible during these challenging times. We are following government guidelines and are, as always, taking precautions to ensure that we remain a Covid safe hair salon.
Coco Hair Salon Precautions Against Coronavirus
We are ensuring that cleanliness is our number one priority in our Eastbourne hair salon and all staff are working together to ensure that:
- All kit is sterilised after every client
- Where possible we are using disposable gowns, towels, aprons etc in the salon
- Staff are wearing full PPE
- The salon is cleaned with bleach and antibacterial products, including areas which are regularly touched, such as door handles, toilet flushes, taps and card machine
- All staff are taking personal hygiene seriously by following government guidelines to avoid catching or spreading germs
- Antibacterial hand wash or sanitiser gels are available for use by clients visiting the salon
- We have a cleaner who will be in the salon giving it a deep clean on a regular basis
Before Your Appointment at Coco Hair Salon
Before making or attending an appointment at our salon, please ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you travelled abroad or to any locations that have been affected by the corona virus?
- Do you have any cold or flu-like symptoms?
- Have you experienced a sudden loss of taste or smell?
- Are you, or is anyone close to you, feeling unwell?
If so, please seek medical advice. Please also call the salon on 01323 471147.
What Can You Do?
Medical professionals have advised that during this time you should actively ensure that you :
- Wash your hands with soap and water often and for at least 20 seconds
- Wear a mask in public places – the use of a mask in our salon is mandatory unless exempt
- Wash your hands when you get home or arrive at work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell (1 metre has been suggested)
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
If you concerned about being unwell, please seek medical advice..
Please also call our salon on 01323 471147 to let us know you will be cancelling your appointment.
We value your co-operation. Thank you.