Coco Hair Salon Precautions Against Coronavirus
With the Covid restrictions ending on 19th July 2021 we would like to politely ask all clients to continue to wear a mask in the salon for the foreseeable future, unless you have advised us that you are exempt. We do understand that this may be frustrating for you but it is a decision that we have made as a small business to protect the wellbeing of our team and visitors to the salon.
We are ensuring that cleanliness is our number one priority in our Eastbourne hair salon and all staff are working together to ensure that:
- All kit is sterilised after every client
- Where possible we are using disposable gowns, towels, aprons etc in the salon
- The salon is cleaned with bleach and antibacterial products, including areas which are regularly touched, such as door handles, toilet flushes, taps and card machine
- Antibacterial hand wash or sanitiser gels are available for use by clients visiting the salon
Before Your Appointment at Coco Hair Salon
Before making or attending an appointment at our salon, please ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you travelled abroad or to any locations that have been affected by the corona virus?
- Do you have any cold or flu-like symptoms?
- Have you experienced a sudden loss of taste or smell?
- Are you, or is anyone close to you, feeling unwell?
If so, please seek medical advice. Please also call the salon on 01323 471147.
What Can You Do?
If you concerned about being unwell, please seek medical advice..
Please also call our salon on 01323 471147 to let us know you will be cancelling your appointment.
We value your co-operation. Thank you.